Thursday, October 10, 2019

introducing me!

introductory blog

hi there! welcome to my blog. Im Khiara  and this is my AICE media studies blog. i am 14 and a sophomore in high school. I am in the Cambridge program at my school and its a lot of fun. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School in south Florida. I have lived in florida since i was 10 years old and I moved here from the good old UK. I have a seventeen year old sister and we ahve a good relationship. I am a class officer at my chool and im historian.

I was born in England  and was born 2005. I used to live in a place called Feltham where Freddie Mercury grew up. When i was 7 we had to talk about our community in school and we sang Queen. They also have a plaque for him when i grew up. When I was 10 I did Camp Rock the Musical with my friends and I can still remember half of the songs it feels great. Camp Rock was a lot of fun cause i made a ton of new friends and i did it with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment