Thursday, November 14, 2019

final blog

welcome back! its been a while. Allow me to catch you up. We finished editing and turned in our commercial.  We edited on iMovie. I felt really bad for the other kids. The ones who had to edit on the school computers. I am a little sad that its over. But also happy because it was kind of stressful.

For our commercial we used a voiceover. At first it was my voice. But the voiceover I sent didn't get to Luisa. Until the next day when we were in class. By then it was way too late. So we were just going to record it in class. We went onto the stairs to record. But then security came and we had to go back to class.

After that debacale we changed Kat to the speaker because my voice sounded weird. But modern problems require modern solutions. So because it was really loud in the class. We decided to go to one of the closets. They are inside the classroom. Luckily, the boy who was in there let us go in and record. We kept stopping to laugh. Because Melina would do something funny. Or I would start laughing and kat could not concentrate.

Thanks! for sticking it out through our first project. But there is many more to come.

until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment