Monday, December 2, 2019

filming part2

we finally blogged this weekend. We all met at Kats house at 1:30 and stayed until 6. Luisa had to leave earlier. We first went down the street. When we were walking we found a shopping cart. We were not originally going to use it. But then our friend suggested we should use it like in tik tok videos. We all have tik tok so we knew what she was talking about. Our friend Micheka pushed Luisa while I recorded. I am usually the actor so I was happy to record.

We decided we should take pictures and input them too. So we spent 20 minutes trying to get a picture of us jumping. We would always miss the timer by 1 second. Or we would get and one person would forget to jump. I was that one person. I was laughing too hard that I couldn't focus on jumping. We also skateboarded for around 30 minutes. Within those thirty minutes I learned how to skateboard. Kat also fell not once but twice. When she fell I could not stop laughing. But sadly Luisa only recorded one fall.

Our last stop was mcdonalds. We stayed at mcdonalds for about an hour. I got ice cream. Finally their ice cream machine was working. After I got my ice cream I sat down and asked Luisa to get the fries. They called for large fries. So naturally Luisa got up. But to our surprise they gave her ice cream instead. She sat down and we all stared at her confused. She just shrugged and laughed. Luckily we got our fries though. We also are filming more over our sleepover this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment