Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming blog: a morning at the library

We all decide the night before that we would film the next day. The night before we were at the library. We decided to meet at 10:00 but my mom works at 10. So i got dropped at kats early. I got there around 9. We then went to party city to buy some supplies. We then met at the library. We all met around 11:15. We asked for the study room and she let us use it. When we got in we saw a white board. So we asked for some pens. We then wrote on the board. We also stuck up pictures. I had printed the pictures before we got there. We waited for Erik and statrted to film. While we were filming we encountered a big problem. Erik and I can not film together. We make eachother laugh way too much. So I sat down while luisa filmed Erik. Then we switched. It was a very good method.



No comments:

Post a Comment