Monday, September 14, 2020

welcome back!

 Welcome back! Its been a while.Its been three months, since you guys have last seen me. Since then I've had a birthday, and am now in a different grade. As you can probably tell, I have decided to take AICE media again. I really enjoyed it last year. So i really hope this year will be just as fun. Im working with a new group this year. Most of my friends are not taking it again this year. But I will be working with my other friends. We came up with the story already. But we are not sure of the genre yet. I think this year will be a little harder. Last year was hard because of scheduling conflicts. But this year were have to social distance and stuff which makes it harder. I think that we could try using plexi glass. so that we can record without masks. We are also gonna record at eachothers houses. And out in public.




2 comments: