Thursday, January 7, 2021

Reshoot: hey we’re filming here🧍🏾‍♀️

Hi guys welcome back, it’s been a pretty long break, Happy new year! Today we started reshooting, reshooting is something that needs to be done to redo scenes just in case something is wrong or looked bad. Reshooting is very important so that our movie can be seamless and have as few mess ups and mistakes as possible. It’s good to have at least one reshoot and since we only have time for one reshoot, we’re going to only do one and try and fit it all today. We just finished reshooting, we didn’t get as much done as we wanted but what we have so far is fine. We reshot most of my bedroom scenes of when “rose” was alone, because I didn’t like how my hair looked. Except my partner kept getting mad because I kept saying I don’t like it, which was wasting time and she had to go home soon. We didn’t get as much done as we hoped but we completed almost half of our list which was pretty good. We mostly had to re edit, which we will be doing tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment