Friday, January 17, 2020

starting our final task


Hi! Welcome back to my blog. I haven't blogged since last year haha. Well not a lot has happened since last time. I have decided to work with the same group as I did for the previous tasks. We worked really well together and I enjoyed working with them. My group consists of me, Katherine, and Luisa. Kat and I are sophomores but Luisa is a freshman. I met Kat my freshman year, because we had culinary class together. I met Luisa in middle school when we followed each other on instagram.

I enjoy taking AICE media studies because I have learned so much. I thought this would just be another fast paced AICE course that people do to get their credits. I have realised that that is not the case because it is such a fun class. Making new friends is a key factor in this course. I have also noticed that whenever I am watching something, I look at all of the camera angles. I also use watching tv shows as a studying tactic as a way to learn how many is too many and how to get them to flow. I also learned that there are lot more angles than just high and low. I thought that there was only a little bit of things to learn when being a director, but as well as knowing how to work a camera you also need to be able to work with people. I have also how to script write. From watching our commercial to our music video you can tell just how much we have learnt.

For our movie we are thinking of making a movie based off of the 'thrill kill' a 15 year old girl lures her little sisters best friend into the woods and murders she wouldnt have been found if it was for her diary. Our next idea is a teen who becomes a serial killer to feel closer to her father,who is in, little does she know he's innocent. Our final idea was a superhero who spend his days fighting crime but when he gets he goes back out and murders people for the fun of it.
Inline image Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment