Friday, April 17, 2020

Movie CCR


For my ccr I didn’t know what to do. We were originally going to do a 74 questions by vogue inspired video. Which is on vogues you tube channel. They interview celebrities while getting a tour around their house. But since corona virus we weren’t able to meet up. Then I wanted to asmr. But I thought that would be too weird. When I asked my group they said that it was a bad idea. So then I asked about a grwm and they said that it was a good idea. Grwm means get ready with me by the way. So basically you do your makeup on camera as if you were going somewhere. Sadly I can’t go anywhere but I still thought it was fun. I haven’t done make up on camera before. So I thought it was really fun. I made a lot of mistakes. But it was a cool thing to do for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment