Friday, April 17, 2020

Movie


The movie was very hard to film. It was really fun though. I’ve always wanted to act. Acting as a murderer wasn’t what I had in my mind for my first role. But it was fun none the less. We had trouble putting our credits in the correct order because we had to do it over FaceTime. We also tried to recast for our reshoots but with the whole covid-19 thing and being on quarantine we had to keep our old movie. This movie helped us realize that we aren’t really cut out to be directors anytime soon. We actually started filming our new actors but because we couldn’t get the whole movie we thought it would be weird to have somebody be the murderer and someone be interviewed. It didn’t help that we looked completely different too. My favorite thing we filmed was in the study rooms. That day kat and I had a party to go to so I got to her house at 9am then we went to film with everyone. Then we all ended at kats house just watching tv and eating McDonald’s. Then later that night Kat and I went to our party. It was actually one of our media friends sweet sixteen. It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment