Friday, April 17, 2020

Music video



The music video was so easy to film. Personally it was my favorite thing we filmed this year. It was just us hanging out and relaxing. I know a lot of people did the same thing as us. As in hanging out with friends and then turning on a camera. I know the set of actual music videos isn’t like that but it was such a fun environment to be in. We filmed over two weekend and two days. Weekend one is the first scenes with the skateboards and stuff. Then week two is with the bean boozled challenge and the confetti at the end. On weekend two Luisa wasn’t there but our friend Melanie was so it’s fine. On weekend two we had a sleepover at kats house and went to the mall and then out to eat. We also made some brownies that tasted so good. Filming the music video was such a cool experience. It was something fun and enjoyable to do with friends and I definitely enjoyed it. I hope if I take A level media that I have the same experiences as this. I’ve had so much fun in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment