Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Filming, back on track!


 So after the fiasco of my friends not being able to film, I had to think fast and find replacements. My moms friends daughter said she could help and so did my mom. Which was really good. I was originally going to try and play my mom. My friend can’t film today so she’s gonna come another day. But we’re gonna film my moms scenes today. We filmed them but we had to refilm a lot of times because we kept making her laugh. She also kept forgetting her lines, which I have no idea why because her lines were not that hard. My mom thinks she’s a good actress but she has proved otherwise. She also decided to do her hair and makeup and I was like ma’am it’s not that serious. But I guess she wanted to look good for her movie debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment