Saturday, December 19, 2020

Making a movie: decisions


 So, my partner, Nagual and I have made the executive decision to play the roles ourselves. Because we decided taht would be easier than getting more people together. Especially during a pandemic with Florida having a lot of cases. I was looking at the news today and I think taht LA has the most cases. I wish we would just go into a tier 4 look some countries are. Because there’s no reasons for schools and work to be open right now. It should only be grocery stores and even those shouldn’t really be open. I’ve also so many people complain about masks and honestly I find it crazy because everytime I look bad you can only see half my face, which I think is a win. I don’t know why so many people don’t like it. I just hope that when Joe Biden becomes president he shuts the country down, because we need to get rid of the virus like other countries have. I don’t think people should make this “the new normal” like 2,000,000 people dying in 8 months isn’t normal it’s sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment