Monday, December 21, 2020

Filming fiasco

 So today me and nagual decided to start filming since we finally had all the supplies. Earlier we had decided to play the characters ourselves but we later decided to just our friends to do it, like we originally planned. So this morning I was was already to start filming like we had planned. And I asked my friends if they were still coming, and they all said no. None of them had asked their parents! So I was literally so angry. We had had this plan for so freaking long. They knew how important this was to me, because I kept telling them again and again. We literally spoke about it last night and they all said yeah. It just makes me so upset that they said they could come and they never even asked, because my time has just been wasted. I still have a few days to film but I wanted to get it done today so that it would be easier especially with more people.





No comments:

Post a Comment