Saturday, December 19, 2020

Making a movie: shopping!!

 Hey guys! Okay so today I’m going to go shopping for props because I thought I had them but I don’t. All I really need is a box and tripod, and a necklace. My mom said I can use her tripod and I think I’m going to make matching bracelets for rose and Carmen. But I’m gonna use an old necklace as the one Carmen gives rose. I think I’m just going to buy a box from dollar tree, because they have this new thing called craft corner with a ton of arts and crafts stuff. They have a lot of little treasure chests/ jewelry boxes so I’m gonna use one of those and just paint it to look nice. Speaking of painting, I actually made a clay mushroom it’s not the best but it’s so cute. And it’s sitting on my dresser table right now, when I get more clay I’m going to make more. I haven’t worked with clay in so long and I didn’t realise how hard of a medium to work with, I definitely like paint and canvases more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment