Thursday, December 24, 2020

Filming: day 2 switcheroo

 We started filming, and decided to change a lot of stuff. Since it was like the middle of the night we couldn’t take the bus. So we decided to just film in my moms car because it was the only place available. Which does sort of change the narrative. We also decided to film my moms scenes with just her in the room, and me fill in with my voice later. We also changed some of the lines because some of them didn’t make sense in the places that they were. Our storyboard was extremely helpful but we did end up changing most of the camera angles because I couldn’t figure out how to get our phones to attach to the ceiling. We also had so many outtakes when me and micheka filmed our scenes and I literally used most of my storage.



No comments:

Post a Comment